40527 Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Security, Privacy, and Compliance
|DURATION||FEE (S$ before GST)|
|298 Tiong Bahru Road #08-05 Central Plaza Singapore 168730|
|9.00am to 5.00pm|
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This whiteboard design session is designed to provide exposure to many of Microsoft Azure’s Security features. The goal is to show an end-to-end solution, leveraging many of these technologies, but not necessarily doing work in every component possible.
AT COURSE COMPLETION
The architecture includes:
• Azure Virtual Machines and Networks with Network Security Groups
• Virtual Private Networks (Point to Point, Site to Site)
• Azure Web Apps
• Azure SQL DB and corresponding security features (Threat Detection, TDE, Column Level Encryption, etc.)
• Azure Storage Encryption
• SQL Server Virtual Machines
• Azure IAM
• Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
• Power BI
• Azure Security Center
• Azure Key Vault Integrations
• Microsoft Azure Active Directory
• Microsoft Intune
• Conditional Access controls
This workshop is intended for Cloud Architects and IT professionals who have architectural expertise of infrastructure and solutions design in cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure and Azure services as described in the ‘About this Course’ and ‘At Course Completion’ areas. Those attending this workshop should also be experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Create resources and resource group in Azure.
- Manage users, groups, and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Build an Azure Virtual Machine with related resources.
- Manage containers and blobs stored in an Azure Storage account.
- Create App Service Plans and manage apps related to the plan.
- Configure an Azure Virtual Network and enable S2S and P2S connectivity.
- Protect networked application components using Network Security Groups.
- Automate everyday Azure resource tasks using Azure CLI or Azure PowerShell.
- Deploy an Azure SQL, MySQL, Postgres or Cosmos database instance.
- Monitor existing Azure solutions using built-in metrics, Application Insights, or Operational Insights.
Module 1: Whiteboard Design Session – Azure security, privacy, and compliance
•Review the customer case study
•Design a proof of concept solution
•Present the solution
Module 2: Hands-On Lab – Azure security, privacy, and compliance
•Implementing Just-In-Time (JIT) access
•Securing the Web Application and Database
•Migrating to Azure Key Vault
•Securing the Network
•Creating security log alerts
•Creating Compliance Reports with Power BI
•Using Compliance Manager
Course Schedule20 Aug 2018 to 20 Aug 2018
05 Nov 2018 to 05 Nov 2018