C-CSO-1 Training for Collaboration Space Owners (1 day)
|DURATION||FEE (S$ before GST)|
|Virtual Live Instructor-led training|
|9.00am to 5.00pm|
This is a one-day training for SharePoint Collaboration Space Owners to increase their proficiency in SharePoint 2019. This booking is for one session, up to a maximum of 70 participants, via a Virtual Live Instructor-led delivery.
Attendees are usually in charge of organisation’s Knowledge Management.
- Manage the team site (include granting, removing, breaking, checking permissions)
- Add, move, and remove apps (webparts) in the team site
- Track usage and storage
- Efficient ways to structure document libraries to reduce digital clicks
- Simple workflows
- Simple validations, referencing and formula for field creation for libraries / list
- Set up survey
- Other useful functionalities:
a) Document Management