NA-PAF Power Apps and Microsoft Flow: No-code Web and Mobile Apps Development
|DURATION||FEE (S$ before GST)|
|298 Tiong Bahru Road #08-05 Central Plaza Singapore 168730|
|9.00am to 5.00pm|
PowerApps and Microsoft Flow are free apps made available by Microsoft. You can customize SharePoint Online, use PowerApps with Microsoft Teams, and build apps on Dynamics 365. You can create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
This workshop aims to show how you can leverage no code/low code web and mobile apps to enhance business process, data management and create competitive advantage with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and the Common Data Service.
Create web and mobile apps with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.
IT Professionals looking to further leverage on Microsoft Apps on Office 365/Microsoft 365. Usually it is to extend SharePoint or Dynamics 365 apps.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Cloud offerings (O365, Azure, etc)
- Database structure and design concepts practical knowledge is preferred
- Overview of applications components with PowerApps
- Canvas Apps
- Canvas apps give you the flexibility to arrange the user experience and interface the way you want it. Allow your creativity and business sense to guide how you want your apps to look and feel
- Model-driven Apps
- When you create a model-driven app, you can use all of the power of the Common Data Service to rapidly configure your forms, business rules, and process flows.
- Common Data Services
- The Common Data Service allows you to securely store and manage data within a set of standard and custom entities, and you can add fields to those entities when you need them.
- Practical: Building an app
- Create and design forms
- Create or edit views
- Create or edit a system chart
- Create or edit dashboards
- Add security
- Add business logic
- Create a custom entity
- Manage fields
- Create custom option sets
- Create a business rule
Workflow using Microsoft Flow
- Overview and getting started
- Build Flows
- Work with approvals
- Administer flows