SE-APM Agile Project Management
|DURATION||FEE (S$ before GST)|
|To be advised|
|9.00am to 5.00pm|
ABOUT THIS COURSE
NetAssist offers ICAgile-accredited courses, in partnership with SoftEd, an ICAgile Member Training Organization.
Want to improve the success rate of your projects? While some organisations using Agile development do not use the title of ‘Project Manager’ and put a strong emphasis on self-organising teams, Agile project management skills are key to working more cohesively, communicating more effectively with stakeholders, and supporting the team with an appropriate level and combination of leadership and guidance, coordination and facilitation.
This course will help you learn the skills, techniques, and mindset needed to manage projects using an Agile approach. You will learn how to collaborate with stakeholders and support self-organising teams in continuously adjusting and refining their efforts to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
By the end of this course you will be able to understand:
- The background to and the driving forces for taking an Agile approach to software and solutions development
- The core practices and philosophies behind a number of specific Agile methodologies
- How to apply a number of tools and techniques to develop the project community, from structuring and coordinating self-organising teams to ensuring continuous feedback across all layers of the organisation
- How to use Agile techniques to plan, track and monitor Agile projects, programs and portfolios
- The importance of value-driven delivery and continuous customer and user feedback in increasing team effectiveness
- How to apply a variety of Agile tools and techniques to provide a guidance and decision making framework for self-organising Agile teams to ensure their continuous alignment with organisational goals
- Managers and Executives responsible for software and solutions development
- Iteration Managers and ScrumMasters working on Agile projects
- Project Managers responsible for software and solutions development projects
- Business Analysts gathering requirements for software and solutions development
- Team Leaders and Developers building software systems
- Business Managers who have to sponsor and are responsible for the introduction of new computer-based information systems
This is an expert level course designed for people with prior experience and fundamental training within Agile and Project Management. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in. Likewise, if you need to learn more about Project Management, our Software Project Management course is an appropriate lead-in program.
- Developing the project community
- Project stakeholders
- Project teams
- Project leadership
- Planning Agile projects
- Delivering sustainable solutions