ZNK-DAO Docker Administration And Operations
|DURATION||FEE (S$ before GST)|
|298 Tiong Bahru Road #08-05 Central Plaza Singapore 168730|
|9.00am to 5.00pm|
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This training is offered in partnership with Zenika Singapore, an official Docker partner.
This official training corresponds to the full Docker training course: Introduction to Dockers followed by the Advanced Docker Operations training. It takes place over 4 consecutive days and is intended for developers and administrators (junior or experienced) who wish to understand the administration and the orchestration of Docker and its ecosystem, from the bases to the more complex subjects.
- Integration Manager
Basic knowledge in Linux, SSH and command lines.
Participants will spend the first two days of the course learning about why Docker exists and the benefits of developing and running your applications on the Docker platform. Each topic covered will consist of a variety of hands-on exercises designed to help you quickly grow from a beginner into a seasoned user including:
- Installing the Docker Engine
- Creating our first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
At the end of the first two days, participants will also be able to perform the basic tasks needed to get started with Docker and integrate it into your working environment.
You will then transition into the Advanced Docker Topics modules and learn to use Docker to control the Docker daemon, Setup a secure environment for Docker containers and use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose for orchestration tasks including emphasis on Docker’s commercial offerings for the enterprise.
On completion of the final two days of training, participants will be able to:
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Run applications on multiple containers across multiple host machines
- Enable Docker Content Trust
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Build micro service applications